Changing Your Name & Address

As with any official documentation or licence if you change your name and address, you will need to inform the SIA as soon as possible.

To work with a licence that has invalid address details is actually an offence, (See this news story where police were cracking down on licence holders in Surrey earlier this year).

Below are details on how to notify the SIA if you change your name and / or address details.

  • If you have changed your name you will need to send the SIA the legal document that made the change (Decree Absolute, Deed Poll document or Marriage Certificate). You will also need to fill out their ‘Change of Personal Details‘ form.
  • If you have changed your address you must write to the SIA with details of the change. This can be done by formal letter or by filling out the ‘Change of Personal Details‘ form. You will need to include a Group B document showing your new address.

The address to send documentation to is:

Security Industry Authority
PO Box 1293
L69 1AX.

Quick Links

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

By continuing to use the site, you agree to the use of cookies. more information

The cookie settings on this website are set to "allow cookies" to give you the best browsing experience possible. If you continue to use this website without changing your cookie settings or you click "Accept" below then you are consenting to this. We use cookies to personalise content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners.